THE WARM BUDDY COMPANY
The Warm Buddy Company was established in 1995. The first products sold were heat therapy wraps designed to be the ultimate in pain and stress relief.
As time went by, designer fabrics and aromatherapy were added to enhance products. Warm Buddy products are sold and used in high end spas and gift stores.
The addition of Warm Buddies (ultra soft and cozy warm-up plush animals) followed shortly after, and have been sold to children of all ages.
Warm Buddy Company has become known for its high quality heat wraps. They are ultra soft, long heat holding and have a proven 20 year safety record. All Warm Buddy products have undergone extensive testing and are recognized and sold as a Class 1 Medical Device.
ABOUT THE OWNER
- Karen McKee, Owner and President of the Warm Buddy Company since 1995.
- Karen is a Registered Nurse with many years of experience.
- She studied alternative therapies, herbal medicines and aromatherapy at a natural healing hospital.
- Karen spent 15 years in medical sales.
- She operated a pain clinic for many years.
- Karen created the first Warm Buddy heat wrap in 1995. They surpassed what was on the market with improved heat holding capabilities, the addition of herbs and essential oils and unique designs and shapes.
- Her product line quickly grew to include warm-up plush animals with heating pack inserts winning her the PTPA Media Award for Excellence in parenting products.
- She then introduced elegant designer silks and soft chenille fabrics to the aromatherapy wraps and soon became recognized by spas and gift shops across Canada and the US.
- Warm Buddy products undergo extensive testing and have a well established safety record.
- Warm Buddy products are classified as Class 1 Medical Devices.
NOW EVERYBODY NEEDS A WARM BUDDY.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search