Nature’s Touch is one of those happy accidents where something is formulated for one thing and turns out it is amazing for many other conditions. It was formulated in 2008 for dry skin, but people started reporting amazing results for scar tissue damage.
One of our favorite Cloud 9 supporters and super brave woman Lisa was mauled by a pit bull while trying to rescue a woman being mauled by the same dog. She had extensive scars on face and arms and was scheduled to see a plastic surgeon. After taking before and after pictures and trying our Natures Touch for a month, she cancelled her appointment.
Another woman had a 6 month old scar on her face and had tried everything to lighten the scar. Nothing worked until she tried our Nature’s Touch. Within weeks, the scar had disappeared.
We have had cases of Nature’s Touch used to successfully help with shingles damage. Back then, we had no access to scientific research explaining the variety of uses and the positive results. Now there is (in most cases) ample research on the actions and traditional uses of the ingredients we use in our formulas.
- Dry skin
- Improving the appearance of scar tissue
- Soothing shingles damage
- Soothing razor burn
- Improving appearance of psoriasis
- Extremely dry skin patches
- Improving appearance of stretch marks
- Soothing sun-damaged skin
If you’ve tried our Nature’s Touch before, you may notice some differences lately
- Texture and colour: we use unrefined oils and butters from fair trade co-ops. They leave all the good stuff in and do not add bleach or other chemicals. This also means colour and texture can vary from batch to batch.
Scent: our supplier discontinued their natural scents so we are now using several fruit extracts that are even better!
- Coconut for antioxidant anti-inflammatory and barrier protection
- Mango for vitamin A, C, and beta carotene for preventing skin degeneration and improving elasticity
- Raspberry ketones for protective antioxidants, anthrocyanins for anti-inflammation and strengthening collagen and connective tissues
INGREDIENTS (CLICK TO EXPAND)
- Used for: sciatica, shingles, neuralgia, rheumatism, leprosy, wound healing, burns, cuts, abrasions, insect bites, acne, scars, psoriasis, sunburn, diabetic sores, HIV Epstein Barr virus
- Properties: cicatrizing, anti-tumoral, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-neuralgia, anti-bacterial, cytotoxic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-dyslipidemic
- Components: 92% neutral lipids (monoacylglyerols, diaglycerides, triacylglycerols, fatty acids, sterols), 6.4% glycolipids, 1.6% phospholipids – please ask for more detailed information.
- Used for: rheumatism, arthritis, colic, ulcers, hemorrhoids, skin care, hair care, insecticide, candle making
- Properties: insecticidal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-ulcer, cytotoxic, anti-microbial
- Used for: hair and skin moisturizer, improving skin elasticity, fighting signs of aging
- Properties: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Used for: dry skin, acne, hair care, wrinkle creams
- Properties: antioxidant, anti-microbial, emollient
- Used for: hair care, skin care, wrinkle cream, scar tissue healer, sun care, eye cream
- Properties: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, immune modulator, analgesic
- Used for: skin care, hair care, sinusitis, congestion, sun care
- Properties: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-arthritic, decongestant, antiviral, anti-parasitic
- Components: Vitamins A, E and F, fatty acids (oleic 40-50%, stearic 20-50%, linoleic 3-11% and palmitic 2-9%), unsaturated fats (healthy) unsaponifiables (a type of unsaturated fat)
Apricot Kernel Oil
- Properties: antimicrobial, antinociceptive, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Used for: asthma, coughs/colds, bronchitis, constipation, hair growth, cancer, wrinkles
- Components: oleic acid (omega 9 fatty acid) 58-66%; linoleic acid (omega 6 fatty acid) 29%; palmitic acid 4-6%; vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B6, B17; sterols (campesterol, β-sitosterol, Δ5-avenasterol, 24-methylene-cycloartanol, cholesterol, gramisterol, Δ7-stigmasterol, Δ7-avenasterol and citrostadienol), squalene