Developed in 1994 as a salve to help dry, damaged, cracked, cuticles, fingers, elbows and feet, it is still one of our top sellers simply because it works safely and quickly. It was formulated so that could be applied once-a-day with a non-greasy formula that penetrates the skin quickly. It is non-stinging, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, and safe to use on children and animals. Be aware, Damage Control, while it does contain wonderful butters and oils, is NOT a moisturizer. It is a HEALER.
- Unrefined Shea butter restores elasticity and acts as an anti-inflammatory on cracked, bleeding skin.
- Cocoa butter moisturizes and improves collagen retention.
- Jojoba is similar to human skin’s natural oil sebum and contains a variety of natural Vitamin E’s.
- Olive oil and apricot kernel oil is full of vitamins and nutrients along with antioxidant properties.
- The formula also contains essential oils that work synergistically to bring out the best of all the ingredients. This brings added properties like cellular regeneration, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious to help with healing. Our exact essential oil blend is a closely guarded secret.
If you suffer from cracked, bleeding fingers, cuticles, heels and/or feet, Damage Control is the product for you. It helps relieve pain and promotes healing. A little goes a long way – a pea size amount is enough for 4 hands! Perfect for mechanics, gardeners, nurses, painters, concrete workers, and people who live in dry climates…
How to Use: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 of a pea size amount to damaged skin (do not use too much!). Rub into cracks on feet, fingers, and or cuticles before bed or after shower for three days in a row or until healed up. Then apply once or twice a week for maintenance to prevent cracking.